Etesco Construções e Comércio LTDA adopts for its activities of drilling, evaluation, completion and workover of oil and gas wells, a policy of quality, occupational safety, environment, health and operational safety, based on commitment, ethics and responsibility of all the hierarchical levels, in addition to the following principles:
- Satisfy the needs of its customers, providing services with quality, ethics and competence, without harming the environment, mitigating and eliminating dangers in order to reduce risks and, in this way, preserve the safety of operations, the health and safety of contributors.
- Maintain a QHSE culture at all levels of the organization, thus preventing damage or loss of human life, environmental pollution and property damage.
- Meet the legal requirements and other requirements applicable to the activities.
- Implementar medidas necessárias para a melhoria contínua do sistema de gestão e dos processos, assegurando sua adequação e eficácia.
- Promoting the qualification and training of its employees, as well as adopting the same attitude towards employees of contracted companies.
- Maintain an internal and external communication system for the exchange of information and the permanent search for participative solutions.
- SAFETY OF PEOPLE AND PROCESSES ABOVE ALL
- EXCELLENCE, ETHICS AND TRANSPARENCY
- FOCUS ON RESULTS
- SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT