The Etesco Construção e Comércio Ltda. adopts a policy of quality, occupational and operational safety, health and environment protection, based on commitment, ethics and responsibility at all hierarchical levels, in addition to the following principles:
- Satisfy the needs of its customers, providing services with quality, ethics and competence, without harming the environment, mitigating and eliminating hazards in order to reduce risks and, thus, preserving the safety of operations, health and safety of employees.
- Maintain a culture of QHSE at all levels of the organization, thus avoiding damage or loss of human life, environmental pollution and property damage.
- Meet the legal requirements and other requirements applicable to its activities.
- Implement necessary measures for the continuous improvement of the management system and processes, ensuring its adequacy and effectiveness.
- Promote the professional capacitation and training of its employees, as well as adopt the same attitude towards employees of contracted companies.
- Maintain an internal and external communication system aimed at exchanging information and the permanent search for participatory solutions.
ETESCO is a company certified in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, and ISM and ISPS codes.
- SAFETY OF PEOPLE AND PROCESSES ABOVE ALL
- EXCELLENCE, ETHICS AND TRANSPARENCY
- FOCUS ON RESULTS
- SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT